Monday

Creole Goddess Rose Witty


The Creole Goddess, Rose Witty was born and raised on the small island of Haiti. She had one dream, to be a role model, and after high school she decided to join the army. It was quite an honorary job but it wasn't her calling. Always pursuing a higher education, she acquired her degree in culinary arts, but modeling was always second nature and she loves to expose her inner and outer beauty.

"Overall, I would describe myself as a sweetheart, I get along great with everybody, positive, bold and determined; I accomplish everything that I set my mind to,daring and confident in my fashionable looks that I feel should be put to tremendous use."


Contact info
email: rosewitty12@gmail.com
twitter: @1wittyrose
Facebook: facebook.com/wittyrosegallery
instagram: CREOLEGODDESS_ROSI

0 comments:

Post a Comment